Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Happy Mother's Day 2011


Here is the latest sampling of beautiful artwork from the kids... Anna made an envelope with this decorative message! (I happen to love it!) "I LOVE YOU, and HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY"








... and then the sampling of artwork continued with both kids making beautiful flower arrangements come to life!

It was a fabulous day!
I am ever grateful for the experience of being a mom.
I think of those that have parented before me and those that are parenting alongside me. Grateful again!
My mom lost her mom when she was 30. It reminds me how thankful I am that my mom is still here. These relationships that we hold so close are just a taste of what heaven holds. God is so gracious to give us even a small amount of what it will taste like! So, eat up... and Happy Mother's Day!

1 comment:

  1. There are definitely some artists in your home! And thank you again for sharing your sweet thoughts and pictures of your dad. I like to think in heaven he will embrace you & thank you for how you loved him, honored him, enjoyed him, and preserved his dignity during the part of his life's journey that was, for him, on a more dimly-lit path.

    ReplyDelete